A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Vaiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaiser graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Vaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Vaiser practice?
Dr. Albert Vaiser practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Vaiser, Dr. Al Vaiser, Dr. Alberto Vaiser, Dr. Delbert Vaiser