A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Vogel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Vogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University Of N M Mental Healt, Albuquerque, Nm
- Univ Of New Mexico Hosp, Albuquerque, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert V Vogel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert V. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Albert Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Vogel practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.