A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Vorstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Vorstman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Vorstman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorstman graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Vorstman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Willem Vorstman MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Vorstman practice?
- Dr. Albert Vorstman has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Vorstman practices Urology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Urologists.