A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Wagman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Penn NeuroCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert David Wagman MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Wagman practice?
- Dr. Albert Wagman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Wagman practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Neurologists and Abington Psychiatrists.