A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wagman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Wagman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Penn NeuroCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert David Wagman MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Wagman practice?
- Dr. Albert Wagman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Wagman practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Neurologists and Abington Psychiatrists.