A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Wagman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Penn NeuroCare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans