A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Walters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Fraser Walters MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert F. Walters practice?
- Dr. Albert Walters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Walters practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.