Dr. Albert Weaver Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Gainesville, VA

March 11th, 2014
23 Year Patient
Dr. Weaver was my doctor for 23 years. He was the best doctor I've ever had. Aside from his knowledge and experience as a doctor, he is kind and compassionate. He found Buergers disease when I was in my mid 20's. Buergers is rare in women. Because of his aggressive treatment, he saved my leg and likely my life. He is a great family doctor! The only reason he isn't my doctor today is that I moved away to Missouri.

November 24th, 2010
Very Welcoming
Very caring bedside manner. The whole atmosphere is of a country doctor. The staff and even the other waiting patients treat each other like family.

April 7th, 2010
mismanagement in the extreme
I have used these doctors for the past two years with mixed results. They appear to be competent physicians but they seemed to be a little disorganized and there was a high turnover among the nursing staff. Today I showed up for an appointment and found the doors closed permanently last Friday afternoon(4/2/10). Apparently their poor management ran the practice into the ground so that it wasn't even possible to sell it. And, they didn't bother to even call the patients who had appointments this week. I wonder how the ones in the hospital are doing...