Dr. Albert Weeks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2015
Current Patient
Dr. Weeks saved my life and has continued to be there for me and my family since 2011. I developed a DVT at 37 years old. I had no symptoms or family history of clots. I experienced a clot shower and threw over 18 clots to my lungs and my family and I were both afraid and unsure if I would live or die. I was referred to Dr. Weeks after 68 days in the hospital. Dr. Weeks talked to me as a person and not a number. He has always been honest and forthright with me about my condition. I will forever love Dr. Weeks for helping me and my family gaint he strength to fight for my life. I will forever be on anticoagulants but I am at peace because I have a doctor that cares for me as a person.

September 25th, 2013
breast cancer pt
I have been seeing Dr. Weeks for over a yr now, he has been a good doctor and I am grateful for what he has done for me. He's a caring, compassionate, sense of humor, easy-going kind of Dr. that I would recommend to anyone! His staff were great! The chemo nurses were really great! They all know there job for sure and I was lucky to have them all.

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Weeks saved my life in 1997. He continues to show concern for my health and well-being throughout all these years. In my opinion he is the best doctor in the world, and I will never be able to re-pay him.

December 30th, 2010
cares alot and puts in the time that is needed

October 25th, 2010
very good doctor. seen my share of them and he very doen to earth and talk to you. you will understand about your problem and the staff is great.

September 4th, 2010
He is a total idiot!!

June 28th, 2010
Bone Marrow Biopsy
I have a high white count and my doctor had tried to get me to agree to a bone marrow biopsy. the specialists I was referred to had good histories, but were cold, and something I did not trust. my husband went into the hospital, and one of the specialists that came to talk with him, was Dr. Weeks. I asked for his business card and briefly explained my high white count and wanted to call for an appointment. Dr. Weeks in one of those doctors that you could trust your life with. He did do the bone marrow biopsy, and it was not as bad as I visioned.

April 14th, 2010
Very caring and attentive
I see Dr Weeks as a Hematology patient. He has been very helpful with my unusual problem. He is open-minded and listens to my concerns and always has thoughtful answers to my questions. Plus he is knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects and has a great sense of humor.

March 7th, 2010
RN
poor interest, poor bedside manner, poor nurse practioners, ill-mannered nd lame!