A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Saint Christopher`s Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Weiss practice?
Dr. Albert Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oaks, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Weiss, Dr. Al Weiss, Dr. Alberto Weiss, Dr. Delbert Weiss