A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Weiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Aaron Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Albert Weiss has 7 office locations.
Dr. Albert Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.