A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Wendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Wendt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Guy Wendt MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Albert G. Wendt practice?
- Dr. Albert Wendt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Wendt practices Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.