Dr. Albert Wilkinson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Wilkinson III?

January 18th, 2017

He is unkind!

He was mean to me when I screamed as he slit my eardrum without anesthesia. He told me to be quiet I would scare his other patients....never set foot in his office again!

April 8th, 2016

The office visit was very easy and the staff very courteous. I went in to discuss some issues I had been having and when trying to discuss it with the Doctor, he did not want to hear anything I had to say and rather made up his own mind before he even talked to me. His bedside manner was fair at at best. I had a hard time tolerating some of the tests he did on me and he became noticeably frustrated instead of understanding. I went well out of my way to see him after a good recommendation from another physician and I wish I hadn't. Whether or not his diagnosis was correct I am not certain, but I will be following up with a different, unrelated physician. If I have any other concerns or need to re visit an ENT I will be taking my needs elsewhere for sure. Improvement is needed in bedside manner for sure.

July 3rd, 2015

This doctor was not interested in my complaint. Instead, he steered me toward an oddessy of sleep apnea diagnosis, including two overnight sleep studies. I don't even use that stupid mask. I want to another ENT who resolved my problem with a simple office procedure.

December 9th, 2014

I will not doubt accuracy of his diagnosis since I am not a doctor, but his professionalism is something that needs to be worked on. Arrogant, did not want to offer the alternative when I refused to have surgery although I have insisted a few times that pressure I have when I have sinus infection is sometimes unbearable. His assessment strongly indicate that I came for narcotics not for treatment ( very insulting written assessment !) while the only thing I have asked for is nasal spray that will help me to breath when the pressure is too strong. He was all surgery or don't waste my time. That is not the way doctor should treat the patient in pain especially PAYING patient. I would not recommend him.

December 5th, 2009

Excellent physician. One of the best if not the best in Northeast Florida. Highly recommend.

December 9th, 2008

I thought Dr. Wilkindon was great and explained things, even insurance procedures very thouroughly. Now his office staff on the other hand were not good.

July 15th, 2017