A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Winyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Winyard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Winyard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Winyard graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winyard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Edward Winyard MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Winyard practice?
- Dr. Albert Winyard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Winyard practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Syosset, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Geriatric Doctors.