Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Wright
Dr. Albert Wright, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. Dr. Wright has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Wright has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Albert Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Kamal Ahmed
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.02 mi41
Dr. Fernando Cabrera
General Surgery, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0.13 mi