A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Y Lim MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Albert Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Lim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists, Woodland Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Woodland Hills Pulmonologists.