A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan