A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Y Lin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Albert Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Lin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Oncologists.