Dr. Albert Yuan-Shi Lin MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Lin is Excellent. Dr. Lin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Lin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Y. Lin practice?
Dr. Albert Lin practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Lin, Dr. Al Lin, Dr. Alberto Lin, Dr. Delbert Lin