A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Yan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Yan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Andrew Yan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Yan practice?
- Dr. Albert Yan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Yan practices Dermatology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Dermatologists.