A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Yong DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Yong practice?
- Dr. Albert Yong has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Yong practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.