A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance