A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yong
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Yong DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Yong practice?
- Dr. Albert Yong has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Yong practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.