A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Yoo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Yoo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Yoo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Albert Yoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Yoo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.