A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Yoo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Yoo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Yoo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Albert Yoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Yoo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.