A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Yoo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Yoo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Yoo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Albert Yoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Yoo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.