A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Zens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zens
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Zens, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zens graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Zens has 10 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Zens MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Zens practice?
- Dr. Albert Zens has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Zens practices Nuclear Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.