Overall Review

4.9

November 27th, 2012
Great Doctor in all the qualities a patient may be looking for. Very personable and caring of your medical needs. I've been with him for over 15 years and he's gotten me through some very difficult health issues.His staff, on the other hand, can use a course in courtesy. I can't count how many times I had to bite my tongue. They may get a browbeating if they get me on the wrong day.

July 18th, 2011
Hes a great dr.

May 15th, 2011
Ive been seeing Dr Zucker for 18 years and he is very nice, caring and easy to talk too. He also treats my husband and saved his life twice when my husband discounted some health symptoms. I can usually get in to see him when I call but I do expect to wait when I get there because he is so busy and doesnt have help. He is the only doctor in his practice which is good because I know I'll always see him.

February 25th, 2011
I would not recommend this doctor based on his unprofessional office staff. They are rude, have lost results and referrals, do not seem to care about the patients at all, and are not knowledgeable about insurance practices. If Dr. Zucker were to hire new staff, that may make him a better choice, however, I doubt it. Oftentimes, the doctor's attitude affects the staff and the staff feels entitled to their rudeness with the patients.

September 19th, 2010
Dr. Z
Dr. Zucker was referred to me by a friend 17 years ago. I have referred him to all my family & friends. Dr. Zucker has saved my life on more than one occasion, the most recent was when he referred me to a surgeon for Lap-band surgery. I was obease and dangerously close to mortality. Dr. Z as I affectinally refer to him, and his staff have always been professionals as well as informative and caring. The rules in the office are specific and once you know the rules all you have to do is comply. The staff is small but never the less effecient. If you decide to go see Dr. Z, leave your attitude outside the door and you will be pleasantly surprised. They don't make doctors like Dr. Z anymore.

December 11th, 2009
They don't make physicians like this anymore!
Dr. Albert Zucker is easily the most caring, honest and genuine physician I have had the privilege to know. He is patient, and takes the time to explain everything, including all the options available. He is also meticulous, and follows up methodically. I wish all doctors were as kind and caring as Dr. Zucker. He's quite simply a mensch and a great guy!