A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Acevedo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acevedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alberto L. Acevedo practice?
Dr. Alberto Acevedo practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Family Physicians.