A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Acevedo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Acevedo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto L Acevedo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto L. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Alberto Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Acevedo practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.