A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Acevedo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Acevedo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto L Acevedo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto L. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Alberto Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Acevedo practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.