A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Aviles, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Aviles, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- microvascular tissue transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aviles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Julian Aviles MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Aviles practice?
- Dr. Alberto Aviles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Aviles practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Warren Plastic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.