A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Ayala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Ayala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Andres Ayala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alberto A. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Alberto Ayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Ayala practices Psychiatry near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Psychiatrists.