A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Santos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Santos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Santos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Central Regional Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Benito Santos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alberto B. Santos practice?
- Dr. Alberto Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Santos practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.