A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Santos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Santos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Santos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Central Regional Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Benito Santos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alberto B. Santos practice?
- Dr. Alberto Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Santos practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.