A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Ballesteros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Ballesteros is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballesteros graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Ballesteros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Francisco Ballesteros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alberto F. Ballesteros practice?
- Dr. Alberto Ballesteros has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Ballesteros practices Psychiatry near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Psychiatrists.