A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Barroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Barroso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Barroso, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barroso graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barroso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Oswaldo Barroso MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto O. Barroso practice?
- Dr. Alberto Barroso has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Barroso practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.