A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Brizolara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Brizolara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brizolara
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Brizolara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Brizolara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brizolara graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Brizolara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto A Brizolara MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto A. Brizolara practice?
- Dr. Alberto Brizolara has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Brizolara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Cardiologists.