Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Coral Gables, FL and Coral Gables, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burgos-Tiburcio is affiliated with Jackson North, Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt and Holy Family Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Yanelis Martin
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Miami, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Khin Zaw
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Jonathan Colasanti
Internal Medicine, Residency
Miami, FL 0 mi7