A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Cabantog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Cabantog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Cabantog, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Postoperative Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabantog graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Cabantog has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Marifosque Cabantog MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto M. Cabantog practice?
- Dr. Alberto Cabantog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Cabantog practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.