Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

2.5

Oct 17th, 2011

He seemed to care about me as an individual and wanted to help me achieve a healthy life. Gives good advice after listening to me. I'd recommend him to others. I travel away from the others in my area to see him.

Giedosh Family show details Giedosh Family
by kathryn giedosh on Jan 6th, 2011

"Dr. Cobby" was an excellent healthcare provider to my family, his extensive knowledge and wonderful disposition are surely missed because of our recent move. I strongly recommend him to anyone!

Kind doctor show details Kind doctor
Nov 8th, 2010

He does spend time with me and answers all questions. He sometimes forgets which medication I'm taking and the correct dose. If the universe revolved around me, I might be irritated. But since it doesn't, I understand he may have many patients and I don't expect him to have all my information at his fingertips. One of his front desk people should do something else as she is one of the rudest receptionists I found. Also, the nurse was behind the time because she told me to apply the Androgel to my testicles (Thank God, I read the instructions and got it confirmed by the doctor - DO NoT Apply To Genital area - "Well, that's how my husband did it 20 years ago," the nurse said. Times change, honey, please keep up.

wish there was more to chose from!! show details wish there was more to chose from!!
by doesn't matter on Apr 9th, 2009

He has way to many patients to be able to give proper care........

poor service show details poor service
Oct 17th, 2008

He does not return calls. When he does he leaves messages and states he will call back but does not. ALso tells you to switch medications you are not even on.