A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Carro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Carro, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carro
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Carro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Carro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carro graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto F Carro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto F. Carro practice?
- Dr. Alberto Carro has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Carro practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Emergency Physicians and Wichita Family Physicians.