A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Carro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Carro, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Carro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carro graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Carro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Carro practice?
- Dr. Alberto Carro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Carro practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Emergency Physicians and Wichita Primary Care Doctors.