A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Casaretto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Casaretto, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Casaretto, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casaretto graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casaretto has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Casaretto MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Casaretto practice?
- Dr. Alberto Casaretto has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Casaretto practices Nephrology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Nephrologists.