A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Castiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Castiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Castiel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castiel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Castiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Castiel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Castiel practice?
- Dr. Alberto Castiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Castiel practices Family Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Primary Care Doctors.