A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Fernandez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mariners Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto De Dios Fernandez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto D. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Fernandez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Fernandez practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.