A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz-Saldana
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz-Saldana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz-Saldana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz-Saldana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana practice?
- Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Diaz-Saldana practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.