A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez-Bali graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dominguez-Bali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali MD is a male Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali practice?
- Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.