Dr. Alberto Dominguez Bali MD Patient Reviews

• 23 reviews

August 24th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR!!
Dr Dominguez Bali is by far the BEST OB GYN, wouldn't switch doctors for nothing in this world. I Truly recommend him! He is curtious & very professional!! this man really knows what he's doing and most of all what he's talking about! I feel 100% at ease with my pregnancy in his care. im glad God placed me in the hands of such an experienced Doctor! Dominguez Bali Thank you for all your skills hard work and dedication you were truly made for this job class! Many Blessings to you! 100% recommended!!

April 22nd, 2016
The most bad costumer service ever what a bad place you better change your doctor and if u have an appointment at 9 am be here at 4 am

February 15th, 2016
I'm a current patient of Dr. Dominguez Bali, I am 5 months preg and have yet to have met him. He has several practitioners/interns that see his patients. They are nice and answer your questions. However, I believe if you sign up to see a doctor, he should see you. Now when it comes to the front staff, they have their days and sometimes could be helpful. I can't blame them because they appear overwhelmed with the volume of patients that come each day. The average wait time in the lobby is 3 hours

December 28th, 2015
3 HOUR WAIT TIME!!!
My appoint was set at 8am (first patient of the day), but when I get to the office there were about 10 patients waiting. I asked the receptionist how long before being seen since I had scheduled my appoint early she said that about 2 hours because people had arrived earlier then me even though there some of the people there didn't have their appoint until 2pm that same day. It makes no sense to place an appoint and wait 3 hours to be seen. I was called in at about 11:05 and was NOT EVEN SEEN BY THE DOCTOR! RIDICULOUS! I am now looking for a different doctor. Not worth my time or money.

December 15th, 2015
best doctor ever had my 2 kids daughter and son with him and i can say his an awesome doctor love him

December 7th, 2015
not satisfied at all i perfer dr. villegas she is the best but no longer does pregnancies
i did not like this dr. at all everytime i go i never get seen by him its always another dr. when i ask a question i am treated like he has no idea what im talking about and i have asked the same question at every ob appointment for the last two months i am 31 weeks pregnant and searching for a new ob i have seen my dr. only 2 in my whole pregnancy because he is never available and i am tired of making appointments with him and then being seen by an assitant dr.

December 4th, 2015
He doesn't care about patients at all. Here you'll feel like a number. If somebody rates him high it's due to lack of experience with other doctors.

August 25th, 2015
GREAT DR.

May 28th, 2015
Not Bad
The doctor was not terrible but what ruins it is the staff and over booking of appointments. My apt was at 9 am and was seen at 2:45 pm. When it comes to getting ultrasounds, they tell you, I'll call you for your next apt. I had to physically go their office twice to ask them what was going on. There is no reason for me to been by the doctor 5 hours after my scheduled appointment. I am pregnant for crying out loud. I am hungry. At least give me a cookie. Or water. I get better treatment at the maternity store. good luck getting the office to answer you too. Also I am bilingual but most medical terminology I understand in English. I was surprised to find that some of the nurses do not even know English. Those sexual questions in the first apt were especially awkward since my boyfriend and mother were in the apt with me.. "How many partners" "When did you start having sex" "Do you do anal". I could crawl under a rock.

March 12th, 2015
professional
Incredible professional dr Dominguez even took time to talk to me not only about my diagnosis but overall my life style and how I could make it better healthier and quit habits like smoking

January 10th, 2015
Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali is one of the most special and unique physicians that exist. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has been through my life cycles with me from having a baby to now experiencing symptoms of menopause. When I wanted to have a baby with my partner and it was not happening, he assisted us in getting help. He was there for us all the way and available anytime we called. He was always present and willing to talk with us. If anyone has tried other physicians, they really don't have the time for their patients. This doctor takes the time and does it with love. He delivered my baby and assisted our lives to be fulfilled with a family. Now I have been experiencing hormonal issues and Dr. Dominguez-Bali has listened to all of my needs. If it wasn't for him, I don't know how I would feel at this point!! He really cares and has devoted his life to helping others. I really can't say enough about this physician and his love for medicine, devotion to his patient's, and passion regarding the health of his patient's. I would fly to see him if I did not live close. As a matter of fact, I met a Russian women in his waiting room that came from Russia to have her baby with him!!!! I thank God for finding a physician such as Dr. Alberto Dominguez-Bali and how my life has changed by having him as my physician!!! If you are in need, please do not hesitate to make an appointment because it has really affected the well-being of my whole like.

December 16th, 2013
For those with negative reviews and comments regarding Dr. Bali, as the ones below, I would like to take the time to clarify a few of them based on my own experience. I am 24 years old, pregnant for the first time. I have been seeing Dr. Bali since the age of 20 (routine check-ups). Yes, he asks questions regarding your sexuality, but not ever is he disrespectful nor ill intended. He is very professional. Also, he answers questions for you before you ask them. As for some of us, we forget why we are even there in the first place. But if there is something in specific you want to know, write it down so you don't forget to ask. He has a vast knowledge of his field and takes his time to answer each question. He is very transparent and tells you things how they REALLY are. He sees the bigger picture, so for some who get embarrassed by his questions or way of speaking... There is sense behind all these questions. My Last visit was last week, and I have to say I was impressed beyond believe. My first pregnancy, hormones out of control and losing my mind. I started crying uncontrollably. He took the time to speak to me, counsel and offer additional help. He is an angel on Earth & I'm very thankful to have him as a doctor. Can't wait for him to deliver my first Baby Girl!