Dr. Alberto Dominguez Bali Is this you?

March 17th, 2017

My apoitmnet was at 9 am and the dr saw me at 4pm almost fainting is a lack of respect they entered friendships and saw them, when I saw it was not very friendly I had a touch when I had a pregnancy of 12 weeks and said everything Well, I'd like to change my dr because I did not feel comfortable with him and since the week I visit the new dr I had lost my baby, I will never go to visit him again and I do not know what his fame is because he has a very bad attitude and his employees have no comments very bad experience :(

March 9th, 2017

I called the Dr office in order to get some information and the lady at the phone was really rude, she basically did not let me ask my question.. I put 5 star because i really dont want to affect the doctor but is really sad, a called this particular office because I know that the doctor is really good but with that kind of employee even a successful businesses can go down..I hope this message will be read by some body that really care about patients ..thank you

August 24th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Dr Dominguez Bali is by far the BEST OB GYN, wouldn't switch doctors for nothing in this world. I Truly recommend him! He is curtious & very professional!! this man really knows what he's doing and most of all what he's talking about! I feel 100% at ease with my pregnancy in his care. im glad God placed me in the hands of such an experienced Doctor! Dominguez Bali Thank you for all your skills hard work and dedication you were truly made for this job class! Many Blessings to you! 100% recommended!!

April 22nd, 2016

The most bad costumer service ever what a bad place you better change your doctor and if u have an appointment at 9 am be here at 4 am

February 15th, 2016

I'm a current patient of Dr. Dominguez Bali, I am 5 months preg and have yet to have met him. He has several practitioners/interns that see his patients. They are nice and answer your questions. However, I believe if you sign up to see a doctor, he should see you. Now when it comes to the front staff, they have their days and sometimes could be helpful. I can't blame them because they appear overwhelmed with the volume of patients that come each day. The average wait time in the lobby is 3 hours

December 28th, 2015

3 HOUR WAIT TIME!!!

My appoint was set at 8am (first patient of the day), but when I get to the office there were about 10 patients waiting. I asked the receptionist how long before being seen since I had scheduled my appoint early she said that about 2 hours because people had arrived earlier then me even though there some of the people there didn't have their appoint until 2pm that same day. It makes no sense to place an appoint and wait 3 hours to be seen. I was called in at about 11:05 and was NOT EVEN SEEN BY THE DOCTOR! RIDICULOUS! I am now looking for a different doctor. Not worth my time or money.

December 15th, 2015

best doctor ever had my 2 kids daughter and son with him and i can say his an awesome doctor love him

December 7th, 2015

not satisfied at all i perfer dr. villegas she is the best but no longer does pregnancies

i did not like this dr. at all everytime i go i never get seen by him its always another dr. when i ask a question i am treated like he has no idea what im talking about and i have asked the same question at every ob appointment for the last two months i am 31 weeks pregnant and searching for a new ob i have seen my dr. only 2 in my whole pregnancy because he is never available and i am tired of making appointments with him and then being seen by an assitant dr.

December 4th, 2015

He doesn't care about patients at all. Here you'll feel like a number. If somebody rates him high it's due to lack of experience with other doctors.

August 26th, 2015

GREAT DR.

May 28th, 2015

Not Bad

The doctor was not terrible but what ruins it is the staff and over booking of appointments. My apt was at 9 am and was seen at 2:45 pm. When it comes to getting ultrasounds, they tell you, I'll call you for your next apt. I had to physically go their office twice to ask them what was going on. There is no reason for me to been by the doctor 5 hours after my scheduled appointment. I am pregnant for crying out loud. I am hungry. At least give me a cookie. Or water. I get better treatment at the maternity store. good luck getting the office to answer you too. Also I am bilingual but most medical terminology I understand in English. I was surprised to find that some of the nurses do not even know English. Those sexual questions in the first apt were especially awkward since my boyfriend and mother were in the apt with me.. "How many partners" "When did you start having sex" "Do you do anal". I could crawl under a rock.

March 12th, 2015

professional

Incredible professional dr Dominguez even took time to talk to me not only about my diagnosis but overall my life style and how I could make it better healthier and quit habits like smoking