Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Echeverri
Dr. Alberto Echeverri, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Gadsden, AL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Echeverri is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center, Cherokee Medical Center and Gadsden Regional Hospital. Dr. Echeverri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Echeverri has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alberto Echeverri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.
Dr. Kenneth Davenport
Gadsden, AL 0.01 mi6
Dr. John Campbell
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurology
Gadsden, AL 0.12 mi50
Dr. Thomas Rumley Jr
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Gadsden, AL 0.12 mi42