A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Falquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Falquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falquez graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Falquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Mario Falquez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto M. Falquez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Falquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Falquez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.