A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Milo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Milo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Milo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fernandez-Milo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Leonel Fernandez-Milo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alberto L. Fernandez-Milo practice?
- Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Milo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Milo practices Psychiatry near Riviera Beach, FL.