inactive

Alberto A Fernandez Sr MD Patient Reviews

1.8

October 13th, 2015
I wasted an entire afternoon in Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Bravo's office, despite the fact I had an appointment. The most unprofessional environment and experience of my life. While I waited in one of the rooms I overhead Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Bravo arguing with another patient and their spouse about politics. After hours of waiting by myself he wouldn't allow me to explain my medical symptoms. In fact, he cut me off and told me he would give me a chance to talk when he was ready. He had NO IDEA what my medical condition was or how to diagnosis it and told me "maybe you just have some weird virus that you will never know what it is or what caused it". When I requested my medical history/report to forward to another Doctor I wanted to see, he called me personally to demand I see him instead and to tell me "I was messing up his business". He also claimed he would not send the other Doctor my records because I wouldn't see him first. The worst medical experience of my entire life. I would not recommend Dr. Alberto Fernandez-Bravo to my worst enemy.

March 16th, 2015
NOT GOOD!!!
No pierda su tiempo donde este DR, Es arrogante y hace su trabajo de mala gana parece que esta cansado de ser DR, no hace nada mas que mandarle hacer TSH, T3,T4 cuando para tiroides hay muchos mas examenes que hacer cuando no se esta nivelada, NO VISITE este DR no es un DR dedicado al paciente.

January 29th, 2015
OVER BOOKED
This Doctor is an arrogant man, his office over schedules him, there for your wait time is more than two hours. He doesn't give you the time of day, if you have a question while he's typing your history of the visit, he'll not answer you. I was schedule for a 2 p.m. visit, I arrived at 1:45 p.m. and didn't get out until 4:30 because at 2 p.m. he passed me in the waiting room and decided to go out for lunch. By the time he got back there was about 6 other patients waiting for him which I found out had the same time appt. as me. He's not worth your time.

January 27th, 2015
Dr Malisimo
Sres, Este es el peor Dr que he visitado en mi vida, la oficina no es profesional hacen esperar al paciente mas de 2 horas, y cuando aparece el DR no hace mas que recetar pastillas sinteticas, el hipotiroidismo se puede tratar tambien con pastllas disecadas del puerco, y el se niega a dar esa receta porque no le da $$$, este DR no merece tener licencia, es el peor Dr pesado que he visto en mi vida!! no vayan alli por favor.

May 2nd, 2014
WORST run Medical Office
My mother had been a patient of Dr Fernandez for a few years. He is a nice man and a good doctor. However his practice is surely the most mismanaged office I have ever encountered. A couple of years ago it was bad, Now it is unprofessional. His waiting room is overcrowded because appointments are over-scheduled and always run HOURS late. It is not an infrequent occurrence. It is EVERY time. There is NO excuse. Lastly, when prescriptions need to be re-ordered, I get calls from the pharmacist asking why the doctor's office does not respond to multiple requests after 3 or 4 days/attempts. My mother passed away and I no longer have to put up with this terrible medical office.

March 26th, 2014
Disappointed patient of Dr. Fernandez Bravo
I've been to this doctor 2 times.The first time I had to wait 2.5 hours but he asked me to get blood work done to determine my illness so I decided to give him one more try. I figured I started with this doctor and he has all of my records and blood work.I went to get a checkup for my blood work. I was sitting in the waiting room for 3+hours before I got to see the "nurse" who took my blood pressure. Once I got into the room, about 30 minutes later the nurse practitioner came into the room and looked over my records and started stalling for the doctor. Once the doctor came into my room he was rude and didn't apologize for the 3+hour wait. Once he started going over the bloodworm results he was rushing through them using all of these codes that would be difficult for any patient to understand. He was very uninformative and had terrible bed side manner. He informed me that I needed to get another test done and didn't explain why. I asked him if I would have to wait like I did last time and he said to me in a very rude and yelling manner " if you don't like waiting it don't come Back" I told him it wasn't this simple. He continued to yell at me and point his finger in my face. I felt like this was the twilight zone. I was getting reprimanded and disrespected because of this doctors mistake. Don't EVER even try to call this doctor you will regret it. It's a shame that nowadays that some doctors don't care about their patients.

March 6th, 2012
The office is very very inefficient. The wait time is inexcusable (never expect to be in the waiting room for less than one hour).

October 27th, 2011
Good physician, lousy office
My mother went to this dr for a thyroid problem. We waited two hours in his waiting room and another 20 mins in the exam room; his staff is incompetent. We sent in her paperwork ahead of time with test results and it seemed like the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. (I'm a healthcare administrator BTW so I can recognize dysfunction when I see it) The staff is not friendly at all. If it were not because the physician took a lot of time with my mom, made a very thorough examination and explained everything in detail, we would never go back there. Be careful: the office double-books appts so the wait is very long.

August 12th, 2010
Doesn care for his patients
Can't get any answers