A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Flores has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto S Flores MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto S. Flores practice?
- Dr. Alberto Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Flores practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.