A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Flores has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alberto S. Flores practice?
Dr. Alberto Flores practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth General Practitioners, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.