Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
Hola a todas me operé con él Doct . Gallerani haber un mes es mi segunda operación y espero que esta sea la última me retiro Biopolimeros, y Gracias a él estoy mejor estoy viva, es un ser súper amable al igual sus enfermeras y ayudantes! Me siento muy bien ya no más dolor, no más quemazón, las cicatrices es lo de menos lo importante esque ya no estoy sufriendo como antes ! El Doct Gallerani está en Miami es un ÁNGEL enviado por DIOS para salvar vidas

May 14th, 2016
THE DOCTOR GALLERANI IS THE BEST PROFESSIONAL, THE MOST COMPASIONATE THAT I'VE NEVER KNEW BEFORE, HE WAS THE SAME WITH ME FROM THE FIRST VISIT UNTIL THE LAST ONE, ALWAYS ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS WITH THE BIG SMILE AND PATIENCE.

December 11th, 2015
Silicone Removal
Dr G saved my life. He removed the poison in my body that was making me sick. I am also forever grateful for MaryAnn and their staff. They are so caring and always going above and being to make me comfortable and help me with anything. Even getting on the computer to help me book a hotel.

August 7th, 2015
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE WORLD!!!
I HAD A BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH DR. GALLERANI, AND IT WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. I HAD A BREAST BIGGER THAN THE OTHER AND MY RIBS WERE FLARE UP DISTORING MY LEFT BREAST. HE GOT FIXED AND NOW MY BREAST ARE EVEN, SOFT AND THEY LOOK GREAT 😊 IM EXTREMELY HAPPY THE RESULTS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GALLERANI!!!!

May 21st, 2015
I have seen Dr. Gallerani for various procedures (lipo, fillers and botox) and to say he is a perfectionist is an understatement. He takes his time to inform his patients and did a superb job on all of the above. I honestly couldn't be happier with my results. His staff and office manager that I got to know during my lipo follow ups are extremely professional and friendly. I recently also had a facial there and just like everything else was blown away with the facialist and the facial itself. I have had many hydrofacialas but nothing is as effective as the one I receive at Dr. Galleranis office. Happy Patient

May 8th, 2015
He's the best!

May 1st, 2015
Appreciation!
If you are experiencing guilt , had some silicone or other procedure that you are not happy , this is the doctor you will want to get an appointment with! They never make you feel as if is your fault , alway put you up! They alway assure you that is going to be ok no matter how difficult you problem is! Maryann is the most kind , always with a smile making you feel better, the staff is the best!Dr Gallerani is the best plastic surgeon that is!!!!what a blessed hands !!! I am so blessed to have had my surgeries by him May God bless them ever!!!!!

April 17th, 2015
Best Plastic surgeon
Doy grasias a Dios que me ha puesto este doctor en mi camino, y a su senora, Mary Ann, hace 5 anos me injecte con silicon, 5 veses k este doctor con sus manos, y la sabiduri que Dios le dio me ha salvado mi vida, es un doctor con un corazon grande, compresivo, amorosso, con mucho sentimiento, su equipo y su senora son muy amorosos con uno, te yudan , te entienden, GOD BLESS DR. GALERANNI AND HIS WIFE, vivire y estare siempre gradesida x lo que has hecho, me he sentido siempre confiada en sus manos, hn sidoo batallas duras lo que he tenidi que sufrir con este problema, pero grasias a el Dr, GR ME HA SACADO DE APUROS, SI AUN ESTOY VIVA HOY SOLO SE LO DEVO DIOS Y A EL, GOD BLESS YOUUU, THANKS SO MUCH

March 8th, 2015
No words can describe the appreciation for all they do for me!!!!!!!!!!

March 7th, 2015
best doctor ever
Best doctor in the world!!

July 10th, 2014
Silicone removal from lips
I am so happy now because Dr. Gallerani was able to take out the silicone from my lips which were big and quite noticeable before. I will be able to smile again with confidence, and thats something you can't put a price on. I'm in the healing process still and will revisit Dr. G in 3 months words can not express how much gratitude, I have thank you so much and god bless you. He is a truly gifted surgeon and can take out what other doctors can't do. So if you are in a situation like me come visit Dr. G and his very friendly staff, Mary Ann is a sweetheart thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

June 18th, 2014
breast, nose, and lipo
Dr. Gallerani is an absolute pleasure to talk to and learn from. He is very patient and kind and takes the more compassionate route everytime. He is the best in the field and his staff is just as caring. He takes cases other doctors are afraid to touch because he's that good. In my book he's a miracle worker!