A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Guinazu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Guinazu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinazu graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Guinazu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Guinazu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Guinazu practice?
- Dr. Alberto Guinazu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Guinazu practices Anesthesiology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, CT and Bloomfield, CT.
See Glastonbury Anesthesiologists.