A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Iaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Iaia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Iaia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaia graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iaia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Iaia MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Iaia practice?
- Dr. Alberto Iaia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Iaia practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Hockessin Radiologists.