A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, Board Certified Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Gonzalez MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons, Tampa Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Tampa Phlebologists.