A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, Board Certified Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Venous Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gonzalez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Gonzalez MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Lutz Surgeons and Lutz Phlebologists.