A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Gonzalez MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.