Learn more about Dr. Alberto Montero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Montero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montero graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Montero MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Montero practice?
- Dr. Alberto Montero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Montero practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Hematologists.