Learn more about Dr. Alberto Montero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Montero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montero
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montero graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Montero MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Montero practice?
- Dr. Alberto Montero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Montero practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Hematologists.