Overall Review

3.0

January 13th, 2016
Outstanding
He has a vivid memory when it comes to his patients. I love this doctor he takes time out and always review the chart before entering the room. Never rushes you take his time and very friendly with my two children. I won't ever change, at least until either he's not practicing anymore or my two are too old to attend his practice any longer!

April 10th, 2015
Recomendacion.
El Dr Kriger es una gran professional, que le da confianza a los ninos; su forma de dirigirse a ellos es muy amigable y hace que ellos no se sientan con miedo y q lo vean como un amigo. Lo recomiendo a todo aquel que necesite su ayuda.

June 25th, 2014
INSENSITIVE JERK
I chose this doctor for my child only because he came to see her in the hospital and I wasn't sure how to pick the right pediatrician. In the hospital he was very nice but very different when I saw him again. Every time I took my daughter for an appointment he would rub me the wrong way. When my daughter poopied her diaper once he said "www thats disgusting". Maybe he was trying to be funny, but a doctor referring to my child as disgusting was disturbing. He was very pushy, always in a rush, and I wasn't happy when he checked my daughters private parts without gloves or even washing his hands. He never spent enough time with us in the office and we felt like we were just his customers in a fast paced business. How I wish I would have chosen a more patient doctor for my newborn baby. Her last visit with him left me livid and I said enough is enough. I took her for a routine visit and I wanted to ask some questions about the vaccines before I just injected my baby. She needed five vaccines that day. I questioned two. The pnuemoccocal vaccine and one other to prevent vomiting and diarrhea. They were both fairly new vaccines and being in the medical field myself, I know there are many cons to using brand new medications. Sometimes they haven't been on the market long enough or there hasn't been much research. He seemed very irritated to answer my questions. He talked down to me and treated me like my questions were stupid and I should just do what he said because he was the doctor. When I told him I would like to know more about these vaccines before I give them to my daughter he told me that I would have to find another doctor because he didn't want to be responsible for a baby that could die and he left the room. I immediately switched doctors and have not been to pediatric associates since for fear that he may see her again.

January 28th, 2013
This doctor is a complete jerk (Cannot use the words I really want to use about him on this site)!! He screams and shouts at you as if he is a genius, having a PHD does not make you psychic. Even doctors make mistakes. He wanted to get into a shouting match in the middle of the doctors office because I asked for a referral. He speaks to you in a very condesending tone if you dare challenge his diagnosis. He needs to change his name from Kriger to Freddy Kruger!!!

October 20th, 2010
Right pediatrician wrong attitude
Would not recommend this pediatrician, has the wrong attitude towards solving medical problems, is not open to debating treatment options for your child, and is one more doctor who has no human warmth, won't establish eye contact, is concerned about dedicating too much time with you, and should you question his opinion on a particular topic, he'll go mad and scream at you. We like the office and staff but have chosen to change to another pediatrician in the group (dr. asma saleem).

June 18th, 2009
NOT VERY GOOD
NOT VERY GOOD AT SPENDING APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF TIME WITH CHILDREN AT PEDIATRIC ACCOCITES. CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (AUTISIM, ADD, ADHD,) WILL BE REFFERED TO A SPECIALIST OR YOU CAN VISIT HIM AT HIS OTHER OFFICE WHERE YOU CAN PAY CASH. NO INSURANCE ACCEPTED.

May 23rd, 2009
Perfect Doctor
Dr. Alberto Kriger is the Best doctor in the world.