A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Larrieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Larrieu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrieu graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Larrieu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Larrieu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Larrieu practice?
- Dr. Alberto Larrieu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Larrieu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.