A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Larrieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Larrieu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larrieu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larrieu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrieu graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Larrieu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Jose Larrieu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto J. Larrieu practice?
- Dr. Alberto Larrieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Larrieu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.