Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Luna Vega Sr
Dr. Alberto Luna Vega Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Luna Vega is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and Lenox Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Luna Vega Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...