A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Manetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manetta
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Manetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Manetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Manetta graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Manetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Manetta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Manetta practice?
- Dr. Alberto Manetta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Manetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.