A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Manetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Manetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Manetta graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Manetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alberto M. Manetta practice?
Dr. Alberto Manetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fountain Valley Oncologists.